Archive for the ‘Bathrooms’ Category
Basically, any kinds of ideas could be applied to our bathroom. The most important thing is, although we have already had many Bathroom Renovation Sydney ideas; donâ€™t forget to make sure that the ideas would fit in the bathroom. Surely, you donâ€™t want to make the bathroom looks too full, right? Here are some ideas for you that could be adapting for your renovation works. If the bathroom space is small, you could replace the new parts of the bathroom with the new parts. You shouldnâ€™t change the style if you didnâ€™t have to.
Read An Opinion On: Bathroom Sydney
More than ever before, parents and schools are getting directly involved with protecting their teen’s health and safety especially at milestone school events such as homecoming and prom. As teens have the tendency to attend after event parties and get togethers where alcohol comes into play. Concerned parents need to recognize that the majority of these after event parties will involve alcohol and underage drinking. Looking the other way to teenage underage drinking does not change the fact that underage drinking is illegal and dangerous.
Tips for Parents
There are many websites that offer valuable ideas on how parents can make a safer school event for their teens. Here are some of the ideas related directly to alcohol.
* Parents need to remember that they set the rules about when, where, and with whom their teenagers can drive. Discuss the rules: your rules, the school rules, and the consequences for violating the rules.
* Good communication between parents and teenagers can reduce risk-taking behavior by teens. In families that have open communications, their is a less likely chance of underage drinking.
* Never allow your teens to ride with anyone who has consumed alcohol. Provide transportation for them.
* One of the major sources of alcohol for youth is friends and families. Take stock of the alcohol in your home.
* Do not rent hotel rooms, or vacation rental properties, for party-goers. These are havens for underage drinking.
* Have a curfew time and stay up for your teens return home.
The Family Breathalyzer
Chances are good that your teen’s school will administer random or mandatory breath alcohol tests at major school events. While at times controversial, the practice is widespread, effective, and growing. Many teachers, parents and students are on record in support of the practice.
As everyone knows, breath alcohol testing at school events does not guarantee an alcohol free evening. Students who drink will stay away and drinking may still take place elsewhere.
The Personal Breathalyzer
Parents can easily monitor their teens before and after school sponsored events. Where breath alcohol monitoring is done with the family breathalyzer as a routine part of alcohol involved activities (home parties, family gatherings, and holiday celebrations), breath alcohol testing becomes an accepted safety practice by adults and teens alike.
It just makes sense to have a breathalyzer on hand for all occasions where alcohol is involved.
Being heavily involved in the crusade against teen drinking with awareness and education, I have found a useful tool for parents and guardians that can identify suspected teen drinking. Personal breathalyzers can detect even the smallest traces of breath alcohol. Learn more about personal breathalyzers at http://personalbreathalyzerstore.com Author: Lisa Grays